Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Pancakes and Syrup

2 TBS Sugar
2 Cups Flour
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
4 Eggs
2 cups Milk
1 Cup Pumpkin
4 TBS Canola Oil
Put all dry ingredient into a zip lock bag and shake until mixed well. separate egg whites form yokes and whip egg whites in till they form soft peeks set aside. In a bowl put all wet ingredients including egg yokes and mix well. Then add dry ingredient and continue to mix. Fold in egg whites(this gives you a nice fluffy pancake. Cook on a griddle or pan until golden brown

Serve with homemade syrup and whipped cream.

Syrup

1 1/2 Cups Apple Cider(you can use apple juice)
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Corn Syrup
4 TBS Butter
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp.Cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Put all ingredient into a pan and Bring to a Boil on you stove top , continue to boil until you reach desired thickness.

3 comments:

amelia said...

All your recipes look divine! We'll have to give them a try! My mouth is watering! Those cinnamon buns... take me now!

leah said...

I love pumpkin pancakes. I will have to give this recipe a try. I am dying to know if either of you have a great way of cooking beans - simple black beans. If you do will you please post? My kids love them and they are quite nutritious, but I cant
run over to Cafe Rio each time we want to eat them.
Thanks for the fun recipe's.
Megs are you going to post your lemon drop cookies?? Please do.

Jennybug said...

Hey, Carson I want you to know I use this blog a lot to help me cook dinner. I am looking at it now to make the chicken fried rice. Sure do love you. Hope your New year is Happy!