Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grilled Peaches

I love fresh fruit in the summer time and love a sweet treat now and then.
Peaches
Cinnimon and Sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream
Butter
Brown Sugar
Whipped Cream
I make sure my grill is sprayed with Pam of any other grill spray you may like. I cut my peaches in half and take out the pit out. Then coat them with butter, cinimon and sugar and place them upside down on your grill for 10-15 min ( or until nice and hot, also soft) Place in a bowl and top with Vanilla Ice Cream. Sprinkle with brown sugar and add whip cream if you like. It is a little twist on peach cobbler but you don't have to turn you oven on in the hot summer months

1 comments:

Melissa said...

ooh that sounds really good although I don't have a BBQ. Maybe I could try it on my indoor grill...