Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pina Colada

With the warm weather we've been having I am totally looking forward to fun days of summer! This drink recipe is excellent and perfect for a warm summer day! I'm going to be making it a ton this summer to sip on!

But BEWARE! It is so good you may become addicted!


Pina Colada

1 Large Can Pineapple Juice
6 Cups Milk
3 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
3 Tablespoons Coconut Extract
1/4-1/2 Cup Sugar

Stir all ingredients together to dissolve sugar.

Freeze.

Let thaw a couple of hours before serving.

Break into chunks and put into blender to make it smooth and creamy.

Sip, sip away!

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

I totally can't wait to try this. It gets to expensive buying my whole family Jamba Juices, not to mention the gas money to get their.

Meg said...

I agree! I love Jamba too. This recipe is to die for! Hope you like it!