Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

If you love Red Lobster You will love these Biscuits!
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
2 Cups. Bisquick
2/3 Cups milk
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cups Butter or Margarine melted
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
Mix Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an in-greased cooking sheet until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
450* for 8-10 min or golden brown
Tips
*you can add more cheese if you want!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I will have to try those. We went to Red Lobster just last week and I couldn't stop eating those tasy biscuits. I just want to say I love this blog, keep up the good work!

Jennybug said...

Thanks for putting the recipe on your blog. We had fun with you guys on Saturday!

Karen said...

I love all your fun recipes. I can't wait to try them out. I am adding them all to my book! Love ya tons!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!! My hubby loves these biscuits! I will have to make them for him. Thanks for all the great baking and cooking recipes! I love them!