Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oatmeal Munchies

I am taking it old school for all of you who did Home Ec. and remember this recipe, don't laugh my kids love it!

Oatmeal Munchies

1/2 cups sugar
2 Tbs. Butter
2 Tbs. Milk
2 Tbs. and 2 tsp. Peanut butter
3/4 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbs and 2 tsp coco

Place wax paper on a cookie sheet. Combine sugar butter, milk and coco in a medium saucepan, cook until it comes to a rolling bubble. Remove from heat cool one min. then add peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Mix well then drop small round balls onto wax paper and store in a cool dry place.

*My kids love them cold so I put mine in the fridge!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I remember these cookies,I want to make them too. You are putting so many good recipes on your blog that I can't wait to try!